Sunday, 26 June 2011

Kat Valentine - HND Fashion Design and Manufacture 2011





Fashion: Kat Valentine. Photography: Hazel Terry








Fashion: Kat Valentine. Photograhy: Walter Neilson



Q1. Hello?


Hi I am Kat, 20 from Thornton in Fife, Scotland.


Q2. What was your inspiration behind the garments that were selected for the recent show at Adam Smith College?


Beauty can be found in everything. I am inspired by Russian winters, a dried flower, the 1950's , its endless.



Q3. What will you take with you from your time at Adam Smith?


Lifelong friendships forged during the 3 years I have studied there and lots of fashion know how.


Q4. What is next for you?


I'm off to London in August and will see where that takes me. I love travelling and am just back from Rumania. I live life as it comes.



Q5.What advice do you have for future fashion students?


Always be true to you.


Thanks Kat and good luck in London. We will miss your energy, creative spirit and stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment